All rackets purchased from Pro Racket Shop has a 1 year Manufacture Warranty from the day that it was purchased. This warranty covers Manufacturer defects only and does not cover accidental damage. As such, it is NOT 100% guaranteed that a claim will yield a new Racket. For situations where Yonex, Victor, Mizuno decides that a racket has a Manufacturer defect, the company will provide a new racket (frame only). Please do not cut the string as this voids all warranty. This process usually takes approximately 8-12 weeks.
** Reminder **
Custom String Service - Pro Racket Sports does NOT offer a warranty on string service/replacement. After the product has been received, the condition / performance of strings are the responsibility of the racket's owner / person received. Pro Racket Sports reserves the right to refuse replacement on any strings after customer delivery.
- Impact Damage: NOT covered as they are not considered a manufacturing defect. Cracks or fractures on any part of the frame that are accompanied by dents, scratches or flat spots will be considered as caused by a strong impact on the ground or a sharp corner and are therefore deemed as a result of racket abuse. Racket abuse is not covered by warranty.
- String Breakage: NOT covered as they are not considered a manufacturing defect. String on racket is a wearable part, and will need to be replaced at a regular interval. You need to restring your racket. It's very common occurrence with badminton players.
In all warranty process or claim, all decision is made by the respective manufacturer. Pro Racket Sports is not involved in any way in the warranty claim decision.
Please contact us directly at Pro Racket Shop for all warranty inquiries. Racquets must be sent back to Pro Racket Shop unless otherwise requested to process for warranty through YONEX USA.
***Racquets strung ABOVE the recommended tension of the racquet will void warranty. ***
- Yonex Badminton racquets are guaranteed for 1 year and Yonex Badminton Shoes are guaranteed for 1 month from date of consumer purchase against manufacturers defects in materials and workmanship only.
- The above warranty does not apply to string breakage or to racquet breakage caused by intentional or inadvertent misuse as determined by Yonex USA.
- Replacement racquets do not qualify for additional warranty.
- The above guarantee covers replacement of frame only. Stringing will be an extra charge.
- All shipping costs will be at the buyer’s expense including:
- Prepaid shipping to Pro Racket Shop
- $15 shipping/handling charge to Yonex USA
- Standard flat rate shipping for the replacement racquet back to your location (if warranty claim is accepted).
To process the claim:
- To file a claim, contact email@example.com
- Email heading: ‘Order# _____ - Warranty Claim’
- Please attach photos of the defective item
- Brief description
2. Securely package the merchandise. Pro Racket Shop is not responsible for any damages for the package while in transit. Please write your order number on the outside
of the wrapped box as given to you to request for a warranty claim.
3. Include a copy of the invoice inside the box.
4. Prepaid Shipping to:
Pro Racket Shop (Order#_____)
1429 130th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98005
5. Your warranty will be processed within 8-12 weeks upon receipt of package. This includes the time it takes to ship the racket to the manufacturer as well as the manufacturer inspecting the racket and shipping it back.
Please keep all proof of purchase items you can to help provide a time line of when your Victor product was purchased, as this will affect warranty terms.
Click here to download Victor North America's Warranty Intake Form
Victor Rackets North America
Victor Rackets North America. ATTN: WARRANTY
Suite #140 - 12851 Clarke Place Richmond BC
Toll Free 1-877-875-1070
Victor items can be shipped directly to Victor Rackets North America
Shoes: All shoes manufacture defect only warranty within 30 days of purchase.
All other items: Must contact firstname.lastname@example.org with pictures of the item within 14 days of the delivery date and email explaining where it is defective. If it was a shipping damage Pro Racket Shop will file a claim with the courier. Process usually takes approximately 2-6 weeks.
1. To file a claim, please contact email@example.com
• Email heading Order# _____ - Warranty Claim
• Email photos
• Brief description
2. Pack the merchandise in its original packaging. Pro Racket Shop is not responsible for any damages for the package while in transit. Please write the Authorize Code number on the outside of the box as given to you by request for a Warranty Claim.
3. Include a copy of the invoice inside the box.
4. Your warranty will be processed within 8-12 weeks upon receipt of package. This includes time it takes to ship the racket to the manufacturer as well as the manufacturer inspecting the racket and shipping it back.
5. If your racket is replaced you will be responsible for any additional shipping charges and stringing services.